Sunday, August 3, 2008

joke!!!koke!!joke!

the gift of life is the greatest gift anybody can ever receive.. thats why i am soo grateful to our Lord for this wonderful blessing...


hmmnn... i have been sitting in front of my unit thinking of my post for today... well before that, i am so mad at myself for my stupidity coz i am retyping this blog!!! i wasnt able to post the one i made minutes ago... yafu!!!! dakilang tang orange juice!!!

anyway,back to my topic for today... i had been thinking of a topic which i am well-versed.. something i can discuss freely... then my phone suddelny rang.. a dear friend of mine sent me an SMS which really brightened my day by making me laugh,,, really laugh hard.. actually despite my anger, am still laughing with that joke...

maybe, if my neurons will not cooperate with me when i am infront of my unit, i might as well post a joke of the week blog... pasensya na kung puro kakornihan ang mga ilalagay ko.. just leave your comments nalang.. mababaw lang akong tao.. sobra... basta, i might have the joke of the week post... just wait and see.. anyway, let me share to you this joke that really completed my day.. i hope this joke will also make you laugh!!!


TEACHER ASKS JOHNNY: if there we're 5 birds on a fence and you shot one of them, how many birds would be left?


JOHNNY: none ma'am as other birds will fly away....


TEACHER ANSWERED: the answer is 4 but i like the way you think...

JOHNNY: i have a question too ma'am.

TEACHER: okay, what is it?


JOHNNY: if three women are eating ice cream... 1 is licking.... 1 is biting... 1 is sucking... which woman is married ma'am?


TEACHER NERVOUSLY ANSWERED: well, the one sucking the ice cream cone....

JOHNNY: no ma'am you're wrong... the one with a wedding ring on her finger is married.. BUT I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK MA'AM!!! :-D

No comments: